Leadership Memphis – Program Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Programs
Type of position: Full-time Hours: 40 Hours Weekly Nonexempt
The Program Coordinator will perform duties and responsibilities that will advance the mission and Vision of Leadership Memphis through planning, implementing and evaluating the Leadership Memphis Programs by coordinating and managing programs classes and databases, the Grassroots Program, and Leadership Memphis Action initiatives SUCCESS High Schools. The Program Coordinator will work with the President/CEO and the Director of Community and Alumni Engagement on recruitment strategies and providing clerical support for the Director of Programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Support the Director of Programs with the planning and delivery of Executive, FastTrack and Grassroots Programs
- Develop and implement Grassroots Program curriculum
- Oversee and manage the SUCCESS High Schools activities and projects
- Coordinate logistical support for all program class days and events; including class day, preparation and delivery
- Coordinate program/class evaluations for timely analysis of LM program to committee and staff
- Coordinate tracking and communication of class participant attendance, deliverables and outcomes
- Assist Director of Operations with securing local venues/caterers for Leadership Memphis programs & events
- Support President/CEO and Director of Community and Alumni Engagement in admission process for Grassroots Program
- Recruit and retain candidates for the Grassroots programs
- Research and maintain all databases for prospective class members of Leadership Memphis programs
- Assist President/CEO and LM staff as requested
- Bachelor’s degree; Three to five years’ experience, preferably in non-profit environment.
- High level of planning, organization, project and marketing management skills, attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task simultaneously and to prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated; able to work well both independently and cooperatively; proven success working as member of a team.
- Utmost professionalism, tact and diplomacy, and sensitivity to highly confidential information.
- Elevated computer skills needed; including word-processing, spreadsheets, and familiarity with complex databases. High skill level in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher)
- Ability to accomplish results as needed and the deadline by which they are needed.
- A willingness to learn.
- Occasional evening and weekend work required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to use personal vehicle to transport during events.
Send resume to Director of Programs Jackie Oselen.